unable to restart/import dynamic data (stresses) from ABAQUS/Explicit to ABAQUS/Standard as reported in many journal papers

unable to restart/import dynamic data (stresses) from ABAQUS/Explicit to ABAQUS/Standard as reported in many journal papers

abhishek-2
Respected ABAQUS Enthusiasts
I am stuck in a problem for a long time. I am doing a Laser shock peening simulation for a single impact. The simulation consists of an axis-symmetric part having nonreflective boundary (consist of infinite element) and a Finite element area where shock load is impacted. Whole shock process consists of two parts, first shocking (Shock load)  and second relaxation. Shock load is executed in ABAQUS/Explicit and then all the transient data is then needed to be imported in ABAQUS/Standard for relaxation part.
but when I import the transient data to implicit I am getting the following error
ELEMENT SET ASSEMBLY_PART-1-1__PICKEDSET8 CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF TYPE CINAX4 WHICH IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR IMPORT FROM Abaqus/Explicit to Abaqus/Standard THE ELEMENTS AVAILABLE FOR IMPORT ARE LISTED IN THE USER'S MANUAL

This thing is already been done and reported in many Journal papers. But I am not able to understand how to achieve that. Referring to the manual it seems not possible
For better understand my question you can refer the following link, as I already posted this question on Researchgate website for help-https://www.researchgate.net/post/importing_LSP_model_with_infinite_elements_at_the_boundary_from_ABAQUS_explicit_to_ABAQUS_standard

Please help me, for this, I will be very grateful to all of you.
Thank youAbhishek

Re: unable to restart/import dynamic data (stresses) from ABAQUS/Explicit to ABAQUS/Standard as reported in many journal papers

abhishek-2
Dear Research fellows

 Please, someone, tell me how to do this or at least refer me something where I can understand how to do that. This is my earnest request and I am stuck in this problem for a very long time.

 A few months ago I asked a similar question but nobody replied to me. This time the question is posted for 4 days but no reply again. I know it is not a compulsion that you have to answer my question but I am earnestly requesting your insights to my problem, at least guide me, or tell me where or whom should I ask.

 Please help me,

 Thank you
 Abhishek