unable to import the deformed element data with all transient stresses and strain information are imported into the ABAQUS/Implicit code from abaqus explicit

unable to import the deformed element data with all transient stresses and strain information are imported into the ABAQUS/Implicit code from abaqus explicit

abhishek-2
Respected and Dear research fellows
I am stuck for days in a problem that is importing final state of Abaqus/explicit analysis containing infinite elements at the boundary to work as a non-reflecting boundary in the simulation of laser shock peening to Abaqus/standard to do static analysis for relaxation phase of the laser shock peening process.But according to ABAQUS manual that it is not possible to import the infinite element (CINAX4). for standard static analysis, I removed the load and imported the results from explicit dynamic analysis to predefined fields as an initial state, but then I am getting following error message-ELEMENT SET ASSEMBLY_PART-1-1__PICKEDSET8 CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF TYPE CINAX4 WHICH IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR IMPORT FROM Abaqus/Explicit to Abaqus/Standard THE ELEMENTS AVAILABLE FOR IMPORT ARE LISTED IN THE USER'S MANUALMany research papers claimed that they have done it. I sharing those article/ journal papers in my google drive along with the ABAQUS files of my model.
google drive link is as followsyahoo help – Google Drive

|  |
yahoo help – Google Drive

Please have a look at the model and do the necessary improvement.I confused and exhausted how they did it?I am just trying to re-simulate there work according to there research papers.Please help, it is urgent...for your help, I will be very grateful to you and Yahoo ABAQUS community.Thank youAbhishek