truss element is distorting excessively

nbah
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to replicate a plate from a paper in ABAQUS for my thesis and I must use shell and truss element. With shell element (S4) I don't have any problem, but with all truss element (T2D2) the solver give me back this warning message " ELEMENT (n° element) IS DISTORTING EXCESSIVELY.". In the end the analysis stopped.
I thought the problem was the load, but when i delete it the problem continue.
If somebody have a solution or any idea, please help me. (and sorry for my english).