transparency

Ashkan Sahraie
Dear all,

Is there any way to transparent a part instance in Abaqus 6.9-EF1 visualization module? I still need to see the part, but I want to make it transparent.

Regards,

Ashkan

Re: transparency

Abaqus Users mailing list
Dear Ashkan

 Most probably you dont need this anymore, but might be useful for others (myself as well)

 Create a selection and create a displaygroup (DG1), set option-common-transparency, and other parameters

 Create another section (excluding the transparent set) and similarly create a displaygroup (DG2)

 Now go to displaygroup manager, plot the DG1 and then add DG2

 Regs
 Mihkel