tracer particles

Daniel Köhler
Hello,

I have a problem with the function tracer particles. I use Abaqus 2017.

 1. How can I investigate tracer particles not only from one part but also
from several ones. For the moment, using a nodeset with nodes from several
parts but also putting a several nodesets in the first line of the keyword
*Tracer Particles led to errors.

2. How can I, for example, extract the velocities of single tracer
particles? The following output-code led to the error code 107374181.

** HISTORY OUTPUT: Material_Flow

**

*OUTPUT,HISTORY,TIME INTERVAL=.00025

*NODE OUTPUT, TRACER SET=TSET1

                V,

*OUTPUT,HISTORY,TIME INTERVAL=.00025

*NODE OUTPUT, TRACER SET=TSET2

                V,

3. Even if I comment the output-code for tracer particles out and only
initiate the tracer particles with

*TRACER PARTICLE,TRACER SET=TSET1
Set_Tracer_particle_BL1,

I get the error code 1073741819 after the step in which I initialised the
tracer particles.

4. How can I visualize the trajectories of the tracer particles in the odb?

Thank you very much for your help.

Mit vielen Grüßen,

Daniel Köhler

Dipl.-Ing. Daniel Köhler

wiss. Mitarbeiter

Technische Universität Dresden

Institut für Leichtbau und Kunststofftechnik

Holbeinstraße 3

01307 Dresden

DÜR253

Telefon: +49 351 463-38175