solve complex eigen problem

Wang Shiwen
Hello, ABAQUS friends:

  Can I check if ABAQUS can solve complex eigen problems with user defined matrix?

  The equation like this:

  [M]{x..}+[C]{x.}+[K]{x}=0,

  where, [M]: symmetric; [C]: antisymmetric, [K]: nonsymmetric.

  where, all the three matrix should be input into ABAQUS by user defined matrix, Is it possible to use UEL to do the things? Especially for damping matrix, how can I tell ABAQUS it is a unusual matrix, not the combination of [M] and [K].

  thanks all.

  sw

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]