rystal plasticity code in Nonlinear Finite elements for Continua and Structures

rystal plasticity code in Nonlinear Finite elements for Continua and Structures

Junaid Afzal
Dear All,
Hello,
       I am Junaid Afzal and doing Ph.D. from Germany. At the moment we are using the explicit based VUMAT written for Crystal plasticity. I am trying to run the code (available openly) for the single grain FCC metal.  Can anybody help me to run it properly? I know the code is working fine. If it is possible to calibrate with the input file ill me really thankful. Or if somebody has used this code and guide me ill be really thankful.

With this email, you can find the attachment. I want the results as shown in Book " Nonlinear Finite elements for Continua and Structures". Nonlinear Finite Elements for Continua and Structures

|  |  |

|  |
Nonlinear Finite Elements for Continua and Structures

This updated and expanded edition of the bestselling textbookprovides a comprehensive introduction to the method...

Please find the INP. and codes
Regards
--

M.Sc.Muhammad Junaid Afzal

WissenschaftlicherMitarbeiter

LeichtbauzentrumPanta Rhei

LehrstuhlKonstruktion und Fertigung

BrandenburgischeTechnische Universität (BTU) Cottbus - Senftenberg

KonradWachsmann-Allee 17

03046Cottbus

T :+49 (0) 355 69 3436

E :[hidden email]