run UMAT in Isight

Yi Chen
Hello all,

I am trying to run UMAT in Isight2016 to optimize materials parameters. However I have a problem in execution command.

I use the command like below:
c:\SIMULIA\Commands\abq2016.bat input=F:\abaqus study\schapery\TRUSS22P.inp job=TRUSS22P user=F:\abaqus study\schapery\VEP1DP2.for interactive

where F:\abaqus study\schapery is the folder where my input file and UMAT are.

But it seems Isight doesn’t execute the job with error as below:

could you give me any thoughts about this problem?

Thank you very much,
Yi Chen