problem running abaqus with two monitors + linux

problem running abaqus with two monitors + linux

as_phillion
Hello

I just recently purchased a second monitor for my linux machine, and
am now trying to run both monitors at the same time since my Nvidia
video card is dual-headed.
Unfortunately, abaqus viewer is now not displaying correctly. If I
maximize the viewer window to be full screen on one monitor, the icons
are the right size, but the .odb results are now screwed up. For
example, the title block, and legend block are stretched in the
horizontal direction. The model geometry is also stretched, and graphs
are also stretched

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Andre Phillion