pore water pressure calculation

munir nazzal

hi all,

  I finished doing UMAT for an anisotropic cam clay soil model, however i want to ask if there is way to calculate the pore water pressure in ABAQUS, I know that it can be done for the cam clay model in ABAQUS, but what about a UMAT, can determine the pore water pressure using a coupled analysis knowing that i am using UMAT. also is there ANY suggestion for calculation of pore water pressure using formula without having to do a coupled analysis. Thank you for any suggestion.

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]
  Subscribe:    [hidden email]
  Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]