partially concrete-filled tubular steel modeling

partially concrete-filled tubular steel modeling

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hello,

 Could anyone send me partially concrete-filled tubular steel model as input file? or any helpful document or youtube to do it? I have a problem with concrete input data and concrete-steel  interface contact.

 Thanks
 Qusay

Re: partially concrete-filled tubular steel modeling

Abaqus Users mailing list
Dear Qusay,

My recommendation for your case is that do not use the Damage
Plasticity model in the case of confined concrete (if you think the
confinement is important in your work)

Regards,
Chia Farahmandpour