nax2cell. Smart postprocessor for ABAQUS

nax2cell. Smart postprocessor for ABAQUS

contact
Hello community,

 We have developed a smart postprocessor for ABAQUS, NASTRAN and ANSYS.

 Main feature is that is integrated in MS Excel, and reads directly values from binary odb, rst, op2 and xdb, taking to excel in a friendly way for postprocessing.

 We will be very happy to provide with a free trial license to members of group that want to play with it or are curious, Just get it at our website!

 Best regards to all,
 Antonio E.

 https://idaerosolutions.com/products/nax2cell/ https://idaerosolutions.com/products/nax2cell/