introducing initial conditions

SM

introducing initial conditions

SM
Hello
I have run an analysis using S4 elements and created the ".fil" file for the element set containing the S4 elements. I now want to use the final state of stresses in that analysis as an initial conditions in the second analysis using this command:
*INITIAL CONDITIONS, TYPE=STRESS, SECTION POINTS, input=model_10.fil
where "model_10" is the name of the first analysis. However, it seems that the .fil file is an ASCII file (or something similar) and cannot be read in the second analysis.
Is there anyway that I could extract the stress components for each section point through the S4 element thickness that is readable for ABAQUS?
best regardsSoheil