how to solve this error?

prabhakaran
an doing my current work using abaqus WCM  plugin. am beginner for this software. after finish work  when i submit job i got error like this

 problem during compilation-  WCM_workshop1_Uvarm.for

 kindly help me to solve this error as soon
 thank you in advance

Re: how to solve this error?

Mr_Mz
Not sure what is WCM but in your working directory there is a "jobname".log file that will report in exactly what line of the .for file the error occurred.

Re: how to solve this error?

BENSARI AHMED
You have tow possibilities

1- are you link abaqus with fortran, if Yes

You will change .for to .f

Télécharger Outlook pour Android

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 12:59 PM +0100, "[hidden email] [Abaqus]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

an doing my current work using abaqus WCM  plugin. am beginner for this software. after finish work  when i submit job i got error like this

problem during compilation-  WCM_workshop1_Uvarm.for

kindly help me to solve this error as soon

thank you in advance

Re: how to solve this error?

prabhakaran
thank you. you know how to draw geodesic dome curve in abaqus