how to read the crack strain in .fil file

how to read the crack strain in .fil file

bravecy
Dear all,
I am using a brittle cracking model to simulate the cracking behavior of concrete in Explicit.The keywords are: *brittle cracing,  *brittle failure.According to the document, the results of crack strain (CKE, CKLE, CKEMAG, etc.) can only be output in .fil file, as these results cannot be viewed through .odb file.However, my problem is how to view the result of crack strain?I used  tecplot to read the .fil file, but it can not show the crack strain (CKE, CKLE, CKEMAG, etc.), otherwise error took place for opening the .fil file.So, could you help to tell me how to read the crack strains in .fil file?
Best resgardsY. Chen

Re: how to read the crack strain in .fil file

George Papazafeiropoulos
Dear Y. Chen,

 You can read the crack strains from an Abaqus results file by using Abaqus2Matlab ( http://www.abaqus2matlab.com/ http://www.abaqus2matlab.com/ ). If you are a Matlab user, I think this is a good solution to your problem. Let me know if you need anything else.

George Papazafeiropoulos
Captain, Infrastructure Engineer, Hellenic Ministry of National Defence
Civil Engineer, M.Sc., Ph.D. candidate, NTUA
Email: [hidden email]