how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

Abaqus Users mailing list
dear expert members Abaqus
I'm really need your help.Idon't know on how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully.I'm really stuck.For those help me out this problem.you da man.tqvm. rgrds.Noorul

Re: how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hello Noorul,

You need to install the corresponding Visual Studio and Intel Fortran, in
that order, AFTER you've installed Abaqus. Then, you need to start up
Abaqus in a way that runs the Visual Studio and Intel Fortran together:
I've seen this done either inside the command-line in the shortcut, or
inside the batch files with "call" commands. Also, you'll need the correct
versions for everything to work together. So, I hope you've gathered this
is a non-trivial issue, and you'd need to provide more information in order
for us to be able to help you.

Kind regards,
Fred

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 7:35 PM nrl_kmal [hidden email] [Abaqus] <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> dear expert members Abaqus
>
> I'm really need your help.
> Idon't know on how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully.
> I'm really stuck.
> For those help me out this problem.you da man.tqvm.
> rgrds.
> *Noorul*

> <#m_-5154928431090601882_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

Mr_Mz
This is my notes whan I was from when I was setting up my fortran with Abaqus. Its basically a few websites slapped together (sorry for bad formatting)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_wCb6_ItplvV1pLRlA2TjdaU1E

Re: how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

Abaqus Users mailing list
I'm sorry if I'm not too trusting on the Internet, but I'd both suggest you
find guidance on the versions, install order, and batch file or shortcut
setup, as well as refrain from sending links which can be malicious.

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 7:59 PM Mr_Mz [hidden email] [Abaqus] <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is my notes whan I was from when I was setting up my fortran with
> Abaqus. Its basically a few websites slapped together (sorry for bad
> formatting) https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_wCb6_ItplvV1pLRlA2TjdaU1E
> -com.

Re: how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

If you have abaqus 6.14 to  6.11, you should instal visuel studio pro 2012 with Intel compiler ver 2013.

If you have abaqus 6.10, you should instal visuel studio pro 2008 with Intel compiler ver 11.

If you have abaqus 2016, you should instal visuel studio pro 2012 with Intel compiler ver 2016.

Best  regards.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 4:35 AM -0600, "nrl_kmal [hidden email] [Abaqus]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

dear expert members Abaqus
I'm really need your help.Idon't know on how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully.I'm really stuck.For those help me out this problem.you da man.tqvm. rgrds.Noorul

Re: how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hi there
I have installed Abaqus 13 , with visual studio 2015 and intel  fortran 2016. Is that ok , because I still have problem with compile fortran with Abaqus.

Ali

> On 4 Aug 2017, at 21:36, BENSARI AHMED [hidden email] [Abaqus] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If you have abaqus 6.14 to  6.11, you should instal visuel studio pro 2012 with Intel compiler ver 2013.
> If you have abaqus 6.10, you should instal visuel studio pro 2008 with Intel compiler ver 11.
> If you have abaqus 2016, you should instal visuel studio pro 2012 with Intel compiler ver 2016.
> Best  regards.
>

> On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 4:35 AM -0600, "nrl_kmal [hidden email] [Abaqus]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> dear expert members Abaqus
>>
>> I'm really need your help.
>> Idon't know on how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully.
>> I'm really stuck.
>> For those help me out this problem.you da man.tqvm.
>> rgrds.
>> Noorul

Re: how to link fortran compiler with Abaqus successfully

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hello Ali,

Please check the previous message, which shows what versions you should
have installed.

Regards,
Fred