how do we tackle excessive distortion

hibrunda
Dear all,

I am working on constitutive modelling and my model deals with large
deformations.

I am using c3D8r elements. The problem that I face is 'excessive
deformation' in the elements.

The vumat code worked just fine with single c3d8r element, however, when i
use it for multiple elements there is excessive distortion...

How do I tackle it...any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks
brunda

--
"A few hours’ mountain climbing turns a rogue and a saint into two roughly
equal creatures. Weariness is the shortest path to equality and fraternity —

Shortcut URL to this page:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: how do we tackle excessive distortion

kartikeya28
Did you solve it?