Quantcast

have model with 3 steps but want to run only the first

have model with 3 steps but want to run only the first

ebarbero
This post was updated on .
I have a big model with 3 steps. How do I run just the first step? I do not want to delete steps 2 and 3 because I have boundary conditions and loads that are hard to enter, and eventually I want to run step 2 by itself, then step 3 by itself? How do I run just one step and have Abaqus ignore the other two?