fracture evolution in VUSDFLD subroutine

fracture evolution in VUSDFLD subroutine

Abaqus Users mailing list
Dear Group,
 Now I'm trying VUSDFLD subroutine to use some fracture criteria.
 In the VUSDFLD, I can get strain, and stress. Therefore I can use it for the fracture criteria (initial fracture).
 and can you help me describe the fracture evolution process in VUSDFLD subroutine.
 Thank you so much!

Re: fracture evolution in VUSDFLD subroutine

Abaqus Users mailing list
The fracture evolution is described by element deletion. There is no evolution criterion involved in VUSDFLD.

Xincun Zhuang