element progressive activation

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hi everyone!

I’m trying to model Thermal distortions in a FDM component in ABS.

I would like to use Element progressive activation, but I don’t understand how to actually impement what the documentation says.

Could you please help me understand how to corrrectly write the script?

For example, how should I model the same problem for a small cube?

Thank you all for your kind attention

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Re: element progressive activation

jihen chebil
hello can u send me the documentation that explain element progressive activation please