element deletion by keyword in dynamic temp explicit

element deletion by keyword in dynamic temp explicit

akumar
I want to remove Sets form the model by using Keyword *MODEL CHANGE, REMOVE,TYPE=ELEMENT
Part-1-1.Set-1,
but this is not working on dynamic temp-disp, explicit. here show the error -THIS KEYWORD IS NOT AVAILABLE IN Abaqus/Explicit.
if any one have another method to delete element please suggest me.
i also attached image file of my probelm