difference between ALLIE and energy obtained from force vs disp curve

difference between ALLIE and energy obtained from force vs disp curve

user12
Hi,

I want to know what is the correct way to find the absorbed energy from Abaqus in order to compare with experimental absorbed energy?
Should I compare the ALLIE curve from Abaqus or should I find the area under the curve of force vs displacement graph and compare with experiment?

I am getting different energy values from the above two methods in Abaqus

Regards
Moeen