create symbol plot

Mr_Mz
I have a user material which stores some tensor as a state variable. I want to plot this tensor similar to when you principal stress directions as symbol. Does anyone know how? Please and thank you

Re: create symbol plot

mbagheri
You should refer to field out put and select state variable for example
instead selecting principal stress. Before that make sure you correctly
define state variable. In field out put you can observe result for 6 state
variable.

Regrads
Mohammad