adaptive meshing for layered materials

abqlearner
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Visualization Issues

Renaud Ngouanom

Dear All
 I did two simlutions of three points bending test in  two different Abaqus .CAE
files.
In the first one I can see the deformation and also stress as well as RF
(reaction force distribution ) .
In the second file I can not view the deformation of the shell , I can see the
stress distribution, but I

can not see the RF distribution, because it does not appears in the toolbars
just besides the "primary" icons

together with the stress as usual. But results are same , this is the output.
I did not know what wrong, Please can somebody makes any comment on this
situation ?

thanks for ur comments.

Re: Visualization Issues

abqlearner
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: adaptive meshing for layered materials

Can you please share CAE files of 3 point bending simulation ?

 Its a request