about connectors simulation

lei1024747@sina.com
Hey guys,

     Right now I'm working on the simulation of composite members with connector elements.

     And I found that even if a "weld connector" was adopted in the model, the displacement of two nodes of a wire feature are different. Isn't it supposed to be exactly the same?

      Or are there any important steps concerning the connectors simulation that I don't know?  Could anyone give me some tutorials  or suggestions on the simulation of models with connector elements?

     Thanks!

yours

Frankey Zhang

[hidden email]