Quantcast

abaqus user subroutine into obj file

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

abaqus user subroutine into obj file

Wang Shiwen
Hi, guys:
 
I want compile vumat into object file so that it can run in ABAQUS without exposing source code. When I use Intel Fortran to compile the vumat, it always says can't open 'VABA_PARAM.INC.
 
Does anyone knows how to get around this problem so that I get .o file?
 
Regards,
 
Wang


     

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: abaqus user subroutine into obj file

Dave Lindeman
Rather than using the INCLUDE statement, simply paste the contents of
VABA_PARAM.INC directly into your source code.

Regards,

Dave

-------------------------
Dave Lindeman
Lead Research Specialist
3M Company
3M Center 235-3F-08
St. Paul, MN 55144
651-733-6383


swang wrote:

>  
>
> Hi, guys:
>  
> I want compile vumat into object file so that it can run in ABAQUS
> without exposing source code. When I use Intel Fortran to compile the
> vumat, it always says can't open 'VABA_PARAM.INC.
>  
> Does anyone knows how to get around this problem so that I get .o file?
>  
> Regards,
>  
> Wang
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>


------------------------------------

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]
  Subscribe:    [hidden email]
  Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
  List owner:   [hidden email]

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AbaqusYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Abaqus/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Abaqus/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [hidden email]
    [hidden email]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [hidden email]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: abaqus user subroutine into obj file

Milton Deherrera
In reply to this post by Wang Shiwen
The vaba_param include files (single and double precision) are usally
located in the site subdirectory. You may have to use the compile command in
the abaqus_v6.env in order to get this to work.


On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 8:39 AM, swang <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> Hi, guys:
>
> I want compile vumat into object file so that it can run in ABAQUS without
> exposing source code. When I use Intel Fortran to compile the vumat, it
> always says can't open 'VABA_PARAM.INC.
>
> Does anyone knows how to get around this problem so that I get .o file?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wang
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: abaqus user subroutine into obj file

Wang Shiwen
In reply to this post by Dave Lindeman
Dave,
 
Do you know where to find those contents of code? I couldn't find it anywhere.
 
Thanks,
 
Wang

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Dave Lindeman <[hidden email]> wrote:


From: Dave Lindeman <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Abaqus] abaqus user subroutine into obj file
To: [hidden email]
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 6:59 PM


Rather than using the INCLUDE statement, simply paste the contents of
VABA_PARAM.INC directly into your source code.

Regards,

Dave

-------------------------
Dave Lindeman
Lead Research Specialist
3M Company
3M Center 235-3F-08
St. Paul, MN 55144
651-733-6383


swang wrote:


>
> Hi, guys:

> I want compile vumat into object file so that it can run in ABAQUS
> without exposing source code. When I use Intel Fortran to compile the
> vumat, it always says can't open 'VABA_PARAM.INC.

> Does anyone knows how to get around this problem so that I get .o file?

> Regards,

> Wang
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>


------------------------------------

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]
  Subscribe:    [hidden email]
  Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
  List owner:   [hidden email]

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AbaqusYahoo! Groups Links






     

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: abaqus user subroutine into obj file

Dave Lindeman
In the "site" directory of your ABAQUS installation.  For example:

C:\ABAQUS\6.9-1\site

Note that for Explicit, VABA_PARAM.INC gets mapped to either
VABA_PARAM_DP.INC or VABA_PARAM_SP.INC, depending on the precision being
used.

Regards,

Dave

-------------------------
Dave Lindeman
Lead Research Specialist
3M Company
3M Center 235-3F-08
St. Paul, MN 55144
651-733-6383


swang wrote:

>  
>
> Dave,
>  
> Do you know where to find those contents of code? I couldn't find it
> anywhere.
>  
> Thanks,
>  
> Wang
>
> --- On Mon, 11/23/09, Dave Lindeman <[hidden email]
> <mailto:ddlindeman%40mmm.com>> wrote:
>
> From: Dave Lindeman <[hidden email] <mailto:ddlindeman%40mmm.com>>
> Subject: Re: [Abaqus] abaqus user subroutine into obj file
> To: [hidden email] <mailto:Abaqus%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 6:59 PM
>
> Rather than using the INCLUDE statement, simply paste the contents of
> VABA_PARAM.INC directly into your source code.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave
>
> -------------------------
> Dave Lindeman
> Lead Research Specialist
> 3M Company
> 3M Center 235-3F-08
> St. Paul, MN 55144
> 651-733-6383
>
> swang wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  > Hi, guys:
>  >
>  > I want compile vumat into object file so that it can run in ABAQUS
>  > without exposing source code. When I use Intel Fortran to compile the
>  > vumat, it always says can't open 'VABA_PARAM.INC.
>  >
>  > Does anyone knows how to get around this problem so that I get .o file?
>  >
>  > Regards,
>  >
>  > Wang
>  >
>  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>  >
>  >
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Community email addresses:
>   Post message: [hidden email] <mailto:Abaqus%40yahoogroups.com>
>   Subscribe:    [hidden email]
> <mailto:Abaqus-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
>   Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
> <mailto:Abaqus-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
>   List owner:   [hidden email]
> <mailto:Abaqus-owner%40yahoogroups.com>
>
> Shortcut URL to this page:
>   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AbaqusYahoo 
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AbaqusYahoo>! Groups Links
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>


------------------------------------

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]
  Subscribe:    [hidden email]
  Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
  List owner:   [hidden email]

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AbaqusYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Abaqus/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Abaqus/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [hidden email]
    [hidden email]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [hidden email]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Loading...