Zero Pivot solver problem when using full integration but no warning with reduced intgration

Zero Pivot solver problem when using full integration but no warning with reduced intgration

rudra_civil
I am using UMAT and UEXTERNALDB for damage modeling of material. With the same geometry when I am employing full integration I am getting the following message.
 ***WARNING: SOLVER PROBLEM.  ZERO PIVOT WHEN PROCESSING NODE 1 INSTANCE  PART-1-1 D.O.F. 1
 But when using reduced integration I am not getting any warning or error message.
Is there any possible reason for this type of warning message? What could be a possible remedy to identify the problem when writing a used-defined code like UMAT?