Why stuck in 'run pre.exe'?

fenfam
Recently I am doing multiscale computations, so I need to call Python in
UMAT, then calculate micro models in Python scripts, but I usually countered
the problem that ABAQUS stuck in 'run pre.exe' in .log file.

I have checked my models, and when this problem occurred, I copy these
Python scripts and necassary files(something contains micro models and
restart informations), and rerun the Python scripts with these files, it
could be implemented successfully.

So this problem really confused me, I will owe my gratitude for any help.
PS. I am using ABAQUS 6.14-1 with IVF 2013, VS 2013.
PS2. There are some informations in .log file.
    Abaqus JOB job-E33
    Abaqus 6.14-1
    Abaqus License Manager checked out the following licenses:
    Abaqus/Standard checked out 5 tokens from Flexnet server *****.
    <1014 out of 1024 licenses remain available>.
    Begin Analysis Input File Processor
    2020/1/14 1:36:56
    Run pre.exe

--