VUMAT and python script

Junaid Afzal

Dear All Abaqus users Hello,

 I am trying to call the sets of elements, is there any way?
I am trying to call the sets of elements in VUMAT, such that each set of material contains 9 elements, is there a way to call these sets in the VUMAT?
Secondly, I need a post-processing script that helps to homogenize the stress and strain of mesoscale to calculate macro stress.
for better understating that I want I have attached the file  equation (2 and 3) for homogenization,
 Regards--
M.Sc.Muhammad Junaid Afzal

WissenschaftlicherMitarbeiter

LeichtbauzentrumPanta Rhei

LehrstuhlKonstruktion und Fertigung

BrandenburgischeTechnische Universität (BTU) Cottbus - Senftenberg

KonradWachsmann-Allee 17

03046Cottbus