Unable to change the current working directory to C:\Users\Engineer\AppData\Local\Temp\

Unable to change the current working directory to C:\Users\Engineer\AppData\Local\Temp\

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hi Everybody

 I use a windows 10 version, and Abaqus 6.14. while I think this error pops up because the TEMP or TMP folder in windows has the same name as the abaqus TMP folder. I tried to change the directory of the environment viariables in windows settings from C:\Users\Engineer\AppData\Local\Temp\ to C:\TEMP, but then I will have all of the files of the other programs in my folder. but still it gives me the same error.
 Also the jobs can't be run when the system is connected to internet
 could someone tell me what could the problem be ?