UMAT with Steady State Transport step

febyphilabr
I am trying to run a simulation for the rolling of a solid disc. For the
material definition, I want to use a UMAT subroutine. However, as soon as
the Steady State Transport step begins, the run aborts with the following
error in the message file.

***ERROR: USER SUBROUTINE UMAT_SST IS MISSING

I couldn't find any documentation support for this error nor does any such
subroutine called UMAT_SST exist. How can I overcome this error? Any help
would be highly appreciated!

I have uploaded a zip archive containing the .inp files and a sample UMAT
subroutine at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18GkNcNC11Z7OLNt-JkF_P4MGFqTH4auH/view?usp=sharing

--
*Thank You and Regards*