UMAT: Orthotropic viscoelastic material model in frequency domain

UMAT: Orthotropic viscoelastic material model in frequency domain

huegle.sebastian

 Hello Abaqus users,

 to define the dynamic material behaviour of a composite I am currently trying to create an UMAT for a orthotropic viscoelastic material model in frequency domain. Since there is relatively few information about a viscoelastic UMAT in frequency domain it would like to know if anybody does have experience in this topic or if there is any documentation.
 I have already read the Theory and Materials Guide as well as the documentation of a UMAT, but since I am relatively new in this topic I did not understand how I can modify the UMAT example "User subroutine for frequency domain viscoelastic behavior" on "://help.3ds.com/2017x/English/DsDoc/SIMA3DXVERRefMap/simaver-c-umatuhyper.htm?contextscope=all&search=viscoelastic%20UMAT&highlight=viscoelastic%20UMAT" into an orthotropic material model.
 Sincerely yours
 Sebastian Hügle