SOLID-composite

karthik senthil
All,
  In the property module-Section-solid-COMPOSITE....People talk abt solid-composite option, i dont see it in ABAQUS 6.5, that i'm using.I just have the options homogeneous and generqalized plane strain.Could you help me with this?
  Thanks

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]
  Subscribe:    [hidden email]