SIM database file is not a valid SIM file

SIM database file is not a valid SIM file

haileoul
Dear All

 Have been working for more than two years using Abaqus, recently i have faced a problem. The thing is that, i tried to import a CAD model developed on Solidworks (with file extension, .x_t) on Abaqus to do simulation, a crushing simulation. Besides, once the data check is successfully completed, i start to run a simulation and after a while it will terminate with error message 'SIM database file is not a valid SIM file'. Furthermore, i have face the same problem for the model which i developed using ABAQUS/CAD features.

 I would be very delighted if any one shared me possible suggestion and recommendation to solve this problem.

 Thanks in advance