Rolling analysis with SST and UMAT

febypa91
Dear members,

 I am trying to run a steady state rolling analysis using the SST capability and a UMAT that I have coded. Within the UMAT I have to call a few functions from an external library. Hence I compile the UMAT outside Abaqus and generate the standardU.dll file as mentioned here(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ABAQUS/conversations/topics/19428).

 However as soon as the SST step begins an error is printed in the message file. The error states the following

 ***ERROR: USER SUBROUTINE UMAT_SST IS MISSING

 I have also included the following lines in the custom_v6.env file.

 usub_lib_dir=os.getcwd()

 Has anyone experienced this issue? How can I resolve this?

 Thank You