Retrieving a pushover curve in Abaqus/Explicit

Retrieving a pushover curve in Abaqus/Explicit

suman.pradhan
Hello Friends,
 i'm working on a project where i have modeled a masonry wall with displacement control loading with tabular load amplitude with linear increment. Now while retrieving the  reaction force verses displacement curve, the problem arose is that the curve is not smooth. So my question is, " Is it compulsion to use smooth function in XY plot option for the Abaqus/ explicit or i'm missing something ??"

 Please if you have any sort of idea share and help me.

 Suman Pradhan
 Student