Removing C3D10MP from the model

mukun94

I am working on a model which is created using orphan mesh. This model is a poroelastic model which has permeability value and the type of step is 'soil'. I am trying to convert this poroelastic model into a linear elastic model which just has elastic properties. There are two element types which are C3D10 and C3D10MP. Since I want to remove the permeability from the model, I want to convert C3D10MP to C3D10 so that I can make it linear elastic.
I tried removing the permeability constant and assigning each section of my model with elastic properties. But the job is getting aborted with the error 'there are nodes which still require permeability value'.
It would be great if someone could give me an idea on how to convert the element type so that the analyses wont ask for permeability constant.

Thank you in advance.