Regarding results at integration points in shell element (S4R) through the thickness

Regarding results at integration points in shell element (S4R) through the thickness

k.abhishek
I am using shell elements (S4R) to simulate the stamping process with 5 integration points through the thickness in Abaqus/Explicit. I want to check the strain values at those integration points in the thickness direction. However, I got the results only at section points, i.e. at the top and bottom surface. The integration points in between these section points are not visible in output result. If anyone knows how to get the results at those integration points please let me know. Thanks and regards, Abhishek --

Re: Regarding results at integration points in shell element (S4R) through the thickness

Frank Richter-2

In beam and shell elements Abaqus is providing results only for a
certain set of section points by default.
You need to explicitly request output for more section points. See
keyword manual, command *ELEMENT OUTPUT
The number of section points through the thickness can be adapted.

Am 10.01.2019 um 06:47 schrieb 'k.abhishek' [hidden email]
[Abaqus]: