RESIDUAL STRESS ABAQUS STANDARD

Zinc89
Hello All, I would like to define a non-virgin initial state for a beam element thick pipe type. With subroutine SIGINI, I can define the residual stress. But this stress has not any mechanical effect in the model seen that it doesn’t imply any strain (As example at t=0, S11=100MPa but le11=0). With Subroutine HARDINI, I can define PEEQ, but also with no mechanical effect in the model. Does anyone know how the non-zero state of material could be defined in Abaqus with mechanical effect or to have as example: at t=0, S11 = beta and le11 =alpha on the associated material curve. Thank you for help!!