Process terminated by external request (SIGTERM or SIGINT received?

Process terminated by external request (SIGTERM or SIGINT received?

qasimzafar
ear all, Can anybody please explain this Abaqus error and how can i rectify
it. The simulation ran for some time and gave this error, there were no
warnings. *"Process terminated by external request (SIGTERM or SIGINT
received)."* I am unable to find the reason behind this error. Thank you

With Regards

Muhammad Qasim Zafar

Re: Process terminated by external request (SIGTERM or SIGINT received?

Martin Bäker
Usually this means that you killed the process in some way, as with
kill on a linux system or the task manager on Windows.

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 13:40:23 +0800

--
                   Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin Bäker
                   Institut für Werkstoffe
                http://www.scienceblogs.de/hier-wohnen-drachen
                   Twitter: @Drachenblog

Re: Process terminated by external request (SIGTERM or SIGINT received?

Mr_Mz
I have seen this when I manually kill an analysis in CAE. Just as a guess.. maybe some external app like windows defender terminating your analysis?

ear all, Can anybody please explain this Abaqus error and how can i rectify it. The simulation ran for some time and gave this error, there were no warnings. "Process terminated by external request (SIGTERM or SIGINT received)." I am unable to find the reason behind this error. Thank you

With Regards

Muhammad Qasim Zafar

Re: Process terminated by external request (SIGTERM or SIGINT received?

qasimzafar
Thank you for the  answer. I hvnt killed it perhaps may be something
computer. It is happening frequently.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 7:27 PM Mohammad Mozaffari