Problem: errelemexcessdistortion-step1 have distorted excessively

Problem: errelemexcessdistortion-step1 have distorted excessively

Jordy Sosa
Hello,

I am Jordy Sosa, and I am currently working on a composite beam model in
ABAQUS CAE Explicit for my Masters Tesis, I have encountered this problem
for approximately 180kN when running the analysis. I want to do the model
that is described in the ABAQUS paper attached but I keep getting this
problem. Can you tell me what I can possibly do to run this model correctly
and fix this error?

Thank you very much! Blessings!

Best Regards,
Jordy Sosa