Problem during linking -Abaqus standard User subroutines

Problem during linking -Abaqus standard User subroutines

cpmorena
Hi all

 I am trying to run a UMAT subroutine in abaqus 2017, The operative system is Linux Centos (redhat). When I try to run the model with the subroutine the next error appears: Error in job-1: Problem during linking - Abaqus /Standard User Subroutines. Since I a new in linux, I have no idea how could I create the link within fortran and abaqus in the program files.

 Has anyone any idea on how can I fix this error? the ifort version in the computer is 16.0.2. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem during linking -Abaqus standard User subroutines

Mr_Mz
I once was getting this. It can be a lot of things. for me it turned out I accidentally pressed space-bar in the middle of a function name or variable. The compiler thinks it is a new variable name and you wont get any error and that is why I got the linking error

Re: Problem during linking -Abaqus standard User subroutines

mbagheri
Your compilers do not match with your current software version, try to
install another compiler.

Regards
Mohammad