Prevent elongation in beams and column

gabrian
Hello,

I am trying to model a frame and one of the assumptions of the frequency analysis is that the beams and columns do not take any axial forces. I tried to apply different combinations of coupling constraints and/or boundary conditions in the nodes, but I keep getting this error:

Whenever a translation (rotation) dof at a node is constrained by a kinematic coupling definition the translation (rotation) dofs for that node cannot be included in any other constraint including mpcs, rigid bodies, etc.

Is there any possibility to make this work?