Plotting Graph Pressure vs Force

Debjit Hore
Currently, I am working with Pneumatically Actuated soft actuators and this requires me to simulate my models in Abaqus. Hence, I'm new to it.
 I need to plot a graph of force exerted by deformed actuator vs the air pressure that is being applied(ramped air pressure is being used, magnitude  increases gradually). How can I do that? Gather the FEM data and successfully plot it.
 P.S: I heard of something called a block force test. Is anyone aware of what that is? If so, I'll be grateful if you kindly discuss it.