Path-based tracking cannot be used with analytical rigid master surfaces

Path-based tracking cannot be used with analytical rigid master surfaces

deepakpawar
 Hello

I am trying to model the interaction between deformable body and a rigid
body. However, the contact pair between two is surface to surface contact
with the rigid body as a master Element and another one as a slave. I am
getting the following error

"Path-based tracking cannot be used with analytical rigid master surfaces,
the state-based tracking algorithm will be used instead"

Has anyone here had face same kind of Error?  Please share your comments

Thanks

--
*Regards*

Deepak K Pawar

Re: Path-based tracking cannot be used with analytical rigid master surfaces

Abhishek Dixit
This is a warning message, not an error as you are using an analytical
rigid surface. This is fine as a warning message.