Output variable using GETVRM

gdave
Hello All,

I am trying to use the GETVRM subroutine to get the value of composite damage (DMICRT, which includes DAMAGEFT, DAMAGAEMT,etc.). I referred to the Abaqus Subroutine Documentation (Subroutine manual 2.1.6), and the list of available output variables that can be called is in Section 4.2.1 of the Analysis User manual. In 4.2.1, the DMICRT variable is included in .fil output. This means I should be able to call these using GETVRM. However, I get an error stating that the output request is not available. I tried calling individual outputs as well as indices from the array, but to no avail.
Syntax:
CALL GETVRM('DMICRT',ARRAY,JARRAY,FLGRAY,JRCD,JMAC,
     1JMATYP,MATLAYO,LACCFLA)
      DM = ARRAY(1)
Is the description something different in the subroutine, or am I missing something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Gaurav Dave
NC State University