OUTPUT field variables

wisonyang
Hi, there,

I am asking a simple question here. I defined one field varible using
*initial condition, type=field and updated it in the first step *field
for the nodeset (which consist of the reference nodes of fluid
element). I supposed this filed variable should be output by
requesting *output, field   *node output FV. But all the values were
shown to be zero and didnot changed as specified. Did I made a
mistake? So what is the correct idenification for the ouput of the
field variable? Thanks for your help.

Wison

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]