Need to find max and min Von mises values in UMAT

Need to find max and min Von mises values in UMAT

engrsajadahmad
Hi every one i am using UMAT in Abaqus. I need to use max vonmises and min vonmises values inside routine. How can i get these values. Should i go for USDFLD or calculate inside UMAT. I calculated inside but the results are not accurate as ODB. What is the efficcient way of finding and passing values in UMAT