Need help with meshing

pratyay67
I need to mesh a part which is a cube/cuboid with a circular hole in the middle. The hole is not through-through; it extends up to the middle of the cuboid. While I try to mesh the part, I get this message beginning with, 'regions highlighted in magenta cannot be meshed automatically'. It tells me to partition, or create a bottom-up mesh.
             Being new to abaqus, I haven't still been able to get a hold of things. I need help on meshing the geometry. I'm attaching a picture. Please help.