Mohr-Coulomb criterion

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hello all
 I want to simulate a section of embankment dam.
 To define the hardening or softening of a material using Mohr-Coulomb criterion, i need to define the variation of cohesion yield stress with Abs plastic strain.
 how can i define the variation of the cohesion yield stress with plastic strain?

Re: Mohr-Coulomb criterion

You can use uniaxial compression test for the soil, you can find an example
of such test here :

https://www.slideshare.net/hronaldo10/class-8-triaxial-test-geotechnical-engineering

Hope it helps you

Regards,